June 29, 2011

Watched Transformers 3

I just returned to home after watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The opening scene is just awesome with all the 3D effects. I will not be telling the story though but will tell you how i felt.


The movie goes smoother till the interval with not much of action. In the second half its fully filled with action. The concept and the script is good. But the thing which i did not like is the introduction of the additional autobot "Sentinel Prime". Instead they should have completely used Megatron and should have eliminated the Sentinal Prime.


The new heroine Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is also good looking and perfect for this part. I liked Bumblebee's fight looked impressive for me. If you ask me to rate the movie, ill rate 8.5 out of 10. But everyone will have different taste, so it always better to watch the movie and then decide whether it was worth or not :-).

No comments: