August 4, 2011

OMG!!! This is hilarious...... Cannibals still exist on this earth.......

Hello friends, few weeks back i received a mail with a subject written as "Biriyani lunch in Thailand". Before checking the mail, in my mind it was like "it could be food something made up of snakes, lizards, worms, frogs or combination of all these things".

But i was wrong, this time it was a dead man. Every picture when i went through, it looked very awkward and embarrassing to me. I was feeling like vomiting right away after looking at few snaps. Here are the pictures which i received in the mail. I have never seen such thing before....... yuk...... I wish that i don't even want to see these people in my life......


















































8 comments:

Sam D. said...

I've got this kind of e-mail from my friend last year also. My eyes couldn't believe what I saw. It's very disgusting and I almost puke looking at it. I just deleted it right away after.

Adsense Performance said...

I can not believe .
I can not imagine that your country has this custom of a lifetime.
"Cannibalism - It's disgusting." I wish not to see these images.
On this earth there anything more frightening - Cannibalism.
Do not understand government would do such people.

Thank you for everyone to know.

roffe said...

That's awful..It is really true...

Anonymous said...

The album seems to have created an "optical illusion." The people here scientists, and the food they eat contain no human flesh. It's the food they prepared on comping site. LOL.

Unknown said...

sadistic .. the people in this photograph can be brought to a court of law because it takes the body, it should not be in Indonesia, could be in jail

suipad said...

crazy

BunBun4life said...

HAHAHA omg, I've seen some of these pictures before & they said it was a 'sky burial' preparation, but the additional pictures kinda tell a different story

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous. Its doubt are they living creature, even animal don't have this habit. God is there or not.