March 1, 2012

Football player names

I watch football on regular basis but when someone asks me to list my favorite players. I mention few of them and when asked to give a names list who all i remember. I list around 100 players not more than but in reality there are many thousands of players out there.

It is very difficult to collect all the football names list in single go. For this, we have to do a lot of research and invest lot of precious time. While browsing on the net i found a beautiful website that list names from football. In here, all the names are listed out. It is a very useful website and must be visited.

4 comments:

Geelong Dentists said...

Greetings.. have a great weekend. Smile!

azznie said...

nice blog..i follow and support you

anie said...

have a nice day friend..

genf20 plus fundamental review said...

I love David Beckham. :)