April 24, 2011

Todays action

Ahhhhh!!! today was one of the day that had lot of actions. First thing is, it is Saturday. I slept at around 3:15 A.M. and woke up around 11:05 A.M.

After readying myself, i went straight away to my office and had my breakfast cum Lunch at 12:00 P.M. After this next place i visited was Employee Care Center (ECC). I was there till 6:00 P.M. where i played pool from 12:25 P.M. till 4:30 P.M. I enjoyed myself there, sometimes played very good shoots and sometimes worst shots. Victory and defeat as well. After coming out from pool table, i landed at GYM where i did workout for my back for 45 minutes with little bit exercises for my abs. Once i was done with my workout, straight away went to dormitory removed my gym clothes and wore my swimming costume and went for swimming. Did swimming for 15 min and was back to dormitory where i took bath.  Then i dressed up went to canteen and had some juices just to energize myself as i was fully exhausted.

Then i went to my ODC and rested for 25 min at my desk. During this time i unlocked my PC and started checking for mails and blogs. At 6:45 P.M. i left office, took my bike and left to home. After coming home, i spent some time on Facebook. Meanwhile, the IPL match started which was between Delhi Daredevils and Kings XI Punjab. The match so interesting that i spent almost all the time watching the match itself. In entire 40 overs, there were 433 runs scored in total by both the teams. Plenty of sixes and fours and full excitement and masti. Finally had my dinner at Andhra Mess and came back home and watched the remaining match. Delhi Daredevils won the match. Now i am lying on my bed and writing this article to publish it to everyone.

No comments: